Can I edit my subscription?
Yes, you can. Here are the instructions:
- Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com.
- Click the History subtab.
The History page opens.
- From the More Filters dropdown menu, select Subscriptions and agreements > Recurring payments > My profiles.
The History pages displays a list of recurring payment setup transactions.
- In the My profiles list, locate the subscription that you want to edit.
- In the row for that subscription, click the Details link.
The Recurring Payments : Profile Details page opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click the Edit Profile button.
The Recurring Payment Details page opens.
- Change the subscription service name by entering the new name in the Product/service text field.
- Change the limit of failed payments allowed for this subscription in the Failed payments maximum field.
- To set a limit, click the Suspend after radio button and enter a number in the failed payments field.
- To remove a limit, click the No limit radio button.
- Indicate whether to include missing payments in the next billing by selecting Yes or No from the Add missing payments to next billing dropdown menu.
- Edit the subscription payment cycle in the Total Number of cycles section. Click the payments radio button and enter the number of payments, or click theIndefinite radio button to continue payments until the account is cancelled.
- Enter any changes to the subscription cost in the Cost section.
- Update the buyer's shipping information in the Shipping address section. You can change the name, address, city, state, or zip code. You cannot change the shipping country.
- Click the Save button.